Thursday 8 August 2013

Happy Women's day

Today it's women's day and I am getting ready to celebrate it the way I celebrate it every year. Taking on the streets with the Totalsports Women's race.  I am also getting ready to leave the country tomorrow so my 9 women inspirational interviews will commence when I return, for now I would like to share two special videos I recorded with Mindset Network especially for women's month. Please enjoy

Who inspires me and why?




What does being a woman in a free South Afrika mean to me?


















“As a woman I have no country. As a woman I want no country. As a woman, my country is the whole world.”
Virginia Woolf

 “I do not wish them [women] to have power over men; but over themselves.”
Mary Wollstonecraft

“Women may fall when there's no strength in men.
Act II”
William Shakespeare,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment