Tuesday 17 June 2014

Maleboreads a whole lotta books

I am amazed at how many people ask me often on letting them in on my 'reading' secret. They can never comprehend me living my dizzy crazy life and having time to read.  I guess for me, reading is what I do in the 'during' period of this dizzy crazy life of mine.

I am a giver and I love to share. I always feel awkward when I cannot share some of the books I have read with people around me and hence I started a blog dedicated exclusively to my books. On that blog I will in no way attempt to review the books I have read/still have to read; but I will blog on how the books impacted my personal life more than anything (is that a review? well....). I will not write about every single book I read but I will share those books that pulled a string in my heart. Those books that truly transformed my life and made me skip a beat. 
One of my biggest literature influencers is not an Afrikan but his simplicity bears much profoundness.  I will throughout my journey quote Dr Seuss’ take on reading. 
 
Please find the blog here Maleboreads
 
In books we love <3 #OwnThyLife
 
 Follow me on twiiter: @malebosays
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment