Thursday 11 June 2015

Does my English bother you?



Is my writing not good enough for you? Quite frankly, I write how I speak and maybe that is good enough for me. English has never been my natal tongue so how can I be expected to perfect this language which was never part of my roots? You judge me based on my chains? English has been forced into our DNA so bad that we have no other reason but to utilise it; but can we please utilise it on our own terms? Can I write however I want with no one telling me that the Queen will not be pleased with how I am butchering her language? Well, I guess they should have thought about this moment before they turned us into pseudo-whatchamacallit - I shall slay this language for all my intended purposes. I write how I speak and that's ok!



@malebosays

No comments:

Post a Comment